Tuesday, November 9, 2010

True Value Vintage Clothing in Vancouver



One of my absolute favourite shops in Vancouver is True Value Vintage located on Robson at Granville. This shop has a wonderful selection of hand-picked vintage clothing and always sports fabulous new stock. The best thing about True Value Vintage is the permanent sale rack which unlike most stores actually holds some true finds. With their frequent shipments of new clothing items move to the sale rack within a few weeks. Furthermore, True Value Vintage provides clothing at a price I can actually afford. Dresses are generally between $50 - $80 (regular price) and that suits me just fine.

A close friend of mine said something that really expresses the uber fantasticness of this store "I love that store so much, when people don't appreciate it I just want to tell them to get out!"

Here's a map of where the store can be found in lovely downtown Vancouver.



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment